The level of support we provide depends on each person’s
capacity to make financial decisions - in many cases our role is simply to offer advice
If required Willow House Care can
- Attend benefit assessments to provide support
- Challenge decisions when the need arises
- Keep the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) updated with any changes or information that may affect the payment of benefits
- Ensure there are no gaps that may affect future benefit claims
- Keep the people we support up-to-date about changes in the benefits system.